Friday, October 26, 2007

Rain, Rain, Go Away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know, I know, we NEED the rain, and I keep telling myself that, but it is SO depressing! And as usual, the morons around here do not know HOW to drive in the rain. They INSIST on staying right on each other's tails (so they are surprised when there are constant pile-ups!), and yet they also insist on moving at 5mph. It took an hour and a HALF to get to work on Wednesday and yesterday, and even longer to get home last night! This morning, despite the rain, it wasn't TOO bad, but still took over an hour!

I am loving rehearsals!!! This is a fun show! The second section we worked on on Wed., I have not yet memorized. That one and the one we're working on next week are going to be the hardest ones, so I've got to work on those BIG TIME over the next few days! And, I had to prepare a monologue for tomorrow AND I have to prepare two scenes for next weekend. ACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I am spending the next two weekends doing workshops with a well-known instructor and a well-known casting director.... I can't wait!!!!!

J and L went to NY to visit family, and decided to leave today (who knew it would suddenly start pouring?!).... I hope they didn't run into too much really bad weather and traffic! They left yesterday morning, and I'm going over to J's house to check on and visit her kittycat. Since L's cat is diabetic and has to have insulin injections 2x/day, she has someone else who can spend a bit more time there taking care of him. L lives about 1/2 hour south of here, but wanted J to come down THERE and then go back NORTH. She said not this time, and had L come up to her house. Makes a LOT more sense to me!!!!!! So, anyway, I'm off in a couple of minutes. Will go over and spend some time making kitty feel not so alone. :)

No comments: