Saturday, October 27, 2007

Ask and ye shall receive!

Well, it FINALLY stopped raining this afternoon... the rain was so hard last night, I thought it would NEVER stop!!!!!! It did not stop from Wednesday morning to this afternoon. UNBELIEVABLE.

Well, my drive to the workshop was not as bad as I thought it would be!! I was so glad to be able to do the workshop again with T! I would love to go to his studio in NYC and take classes..... since they don't offer any on Saturdays or Sundays, looks like it's going to be a while. And he won't be back here for a while, either, as he's beginning a new production in NYC.

J. called to check on kitty and to let me know that they got there... on THURSDAY! :) Anyway, so all is cool.

Then T. called. E. has gotten some interest from some agents in LA. WAY cool!! Looks like she'll be flying out there and if she signs with an agent, I told T. to expect that she will be out there for three or four months during pilot season. She's freaked out at letting her daughter MOVE out there, and I can't say I blame her, but E. has to jump on this chance. We'll work out how it should happen. I am SO thrilled for her (and a little jealous for me!).

I'm writing again today because I feel so lazy for not having written for an entire week! I have to work on scenes for the show this week (no rehearsal on Wed. though! YAY!), and four scenes for the workshop next week. Gonna be a VERY busy week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: