Saturday, January 5, 2008

Congratulations!

It's a sinus infection! :( I am now waiting for them to fill an antibiotic script. Well, hopefully, this will make me feel better, 'cause right now, I'm not sure I could make it through an entire week. The doc heard that I had called in sick on Wednesday and Thursday and said, "Enough said!" I have NEVER called in sick two days in a row (except when I was in the hospital with an allergic reaction-- a BAD one-- over a year ago), so she knew it was bad... and knew it was a sinus infection before she even looked... took one look, said, "ICK!" and I walked out with a shiny new med to take. ::SIGH::

She's also after me to have a sleep study done, and was TICKED that they wouldn't do the glucose tolerance test and didn't bother to listen to the answering machine message which would have given them her cellphone number so they could contact her. Oh, well....

No comments: