Thursday, January 31, 2008

Blah........

This week has just been basically boring. We had an all-day meeting yesterday (where we were given a TON of new paperwork and requirements, as usual)... we have several new teachers, and if I'm overwhelmed, I can't IMAGINE what they're thinking!!

And then last night was parent conferences. Which actually went VERY well. A good 2/3 of my parent showed up, so I was VERY happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meanwhile, I left my digital camera in my sis's car at Christmas time, and she is now 'holding it hostage,' until I come visit for dinner!!!! ;) Tried to tell her I'd come this weekend, but haven't heard from her, so we'll see what happens.

Meanwhile, the sleep place wants me to come BACK for the 'second part of the test.' ARGH!!!!

Between this and the weather (we're supposed to have ICE overnight tonight and all morning tomorrow!!), this is just a very blah week.... November and February are my least favourite months of the year, and February started a few days early this year! PLUS it's a leap year-- the only GOOD thing about it always was that it was a SHORT month, and we got March and spring to look forward to-- now, we have an EXTRA day of it. Yuck!

No comments: