Saturday, November 24, 2007

The Countdown Has Begun.....

I actually wasn't all that excited about Christmas this year... I don't know why, I'm just feeling stressed right now, and not much in a holiday mood. Money is tight, don't really have time to do a lot of shopping.... I HATE feeling like a Scrooge!

But, I have to admit that the Christmas music in the grocery store, the Christmas movies on Lifetime (the 'countdown to the 25 days of Christmas? What is THAT all about???? You're ALREADY showing Christmas movies!), and a radio station link I got from Rosie O'Donnell's blog have kinda started me feeling kinda Christmasy. This radio station is playin 24/7 Christmas music, so you can 'tune in' when you feel Christmasy and turn it off when you've had enough.

http://www.1067litefm.com/main.html

No comments: