Friday, December 7, 2007

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

We have had our first snow of the season, and it is bloody COLD now!!!!! It was kind of pretty at first, but I do not like to drive in it, and the kids could sense that... one of them even asked me-- I'm thinking maybe her parents don't like to drive in it, either!!

But, the kids, even though they were excited, were really good about it... it was kinda cool! The school decided to close 1/2 hour early. @@ Didn't really matter, though, because half of the parents had already come and picked them up.

No rehearsal, so for once I got to come home, relax, have a fire, and enjoy the Christmas lights. :) AND get some SLEEP!! Although, going to bed early meant I woke up at FOUR thirty Thursday morning. ::SIGH:: I did manage to get a little bit more sleep, but WHY when I go to sleep early, and I'm tired, does my body decide I am only allowed 6 hours?!

No comments: