Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Well.......

It's been a long, long time since I've actually posted. I have been unbelievably overwhelmed over the last few months. I have filmed two movies in the last six months, and at one point in October, I was doing two shows at the same time. I am now down to one (and will never, EVER do two shows at the same time again!!!!). A Christmas show, and it's going to be a lot of fun.

The guy who plays my husband is really cute. :))))) I saw him in another show at the same theatre a couple of months ago.... I'm glad he's playing this part. He told me last night that his goal is to move to NYC... which is my goal also.... but the timing couldn't be worse, with furloughs and possible layoffs, and the housing market sucking. So, we wait.

I SWORE I wouldn't get involved with any more actors!! But he doesn't seem the typical actor type-- was born in Hawaii and grew up in TN, so we have a connection there.

Also went to see two shows last weekend, AND a movie called 2013-- it was interesting, but I really wish I hadn't seen it-- I don't need to hear anything more that's negative right now.

No comments: