Saturday, February 28, 2009

Joey is my Pal!!!!

Oh, it was wonderful!!! We drove to NYC, had a great dinner, and walked 14 blocks to the old Studio 54 (which is now the Roundhouse Theatre) to see Stockard Channing in Pal Joey.

How FABULOUS was she?! And the guy who played Joey, though I didn't know him, was JUST as fabulous. I am STILL trying to figure out how they made some of those quick changes, including one where they went from one side of the stage to the other and had a costume change before coming back out on stage within a minute..... we had a great time, stopped for cheesecake on the way back... didn't get home until 4 am, but I tell you, I did NOT want to leave. I HATE living here. Just LOVE New York so much.

We ARE moving to NYC. Gotta find a job and sell the house (and this is NOT the time to sell the house, but still......)

No comments: