Saturday, January 3, 2009

Thank GOD!!!!!! 2009 is here!!!

Well, 2008 sucked in almost EVERY single way. Well, except a couple-- that would be meeting G. He played my husband in the last show I did, and we started talking, as he is bound and determined (and was before I met him), to move to NYC (well, the NJ suburbs-- he whispered DESPERATELY "suburbs, suburbs" and I wholeheartedly agreed with him-- unless you have BEAUCOUP bucks, Manhatten is NOT the place to be). I decided the time has come to quit putting it off, since I've been saying for several years, "Someday...."-- part of the problem has been my recertification and selling the house.

We discussed it... then one day he nonchalontly says, "I was talking to (the director) and he said, "Why don't you and she just get a place together?" So, that looks like a strong possibility. The only problem is that he's ALLERGIC TO CATS! OMG!! :*( He said, "I wouldn't want to make you get rid of them...." and I told him we'd figure it out.... I THINK maybe J. would benefit. Her furbaby, D., is probably not going to live much longer. :*( I think having some lap kitties might make her feel better. I haven't broached the subject with her yet, but we'll see what she says. I was talking to T., and she suggested perhaps renting out the house until the prices improve.... and that is a possibility, because I just don't think I'm going to get a price that I can live with right now. Maybe in a year or two, it'll be better. If I leave here (which I want to desperately), I'm not coming back. G. said, "If it doesn't work out, we can always come back here." Uh-uh. I HATE it here... and he doesn't like it much, either.

He is an actor (didn't I PROMISE myself no more actors?! LOL!!!), but I feel no reservations with him.... unlike everyone else I've dated in the past!!!!! We will see where it leads. Here I thought that January would be a bit of a breather, but it looks like it's going to be as busy as October, November and December were!!!!!

Anyway, so there ARE some good things to look forward to in 2009.... and good RIDDANCE to 2008!! As a year, it just SUCKED royal duck eggs.

And HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(even if I do have to go back to work on Monday... UGH!)

No comments: